Thursday, November 7, 2013

Letter-Sound Recognition and a FREEBIE!

Wow!  My Kindergarteners have learned sooo much since my first data cycle!  I cannot believe the amount of growth that they've made!  That's kind of the magic of Kindergarten, isn't it?!  If you teach K, you know what I mean. :)

Well, I have to admit, a few of my kiddos aren't quite getting it yet...  After some assessment this week, I came up with a packet to send home with those that are still having difficulty with letter-sound correspondence.

You can download the following pages for FREE from my TpT store here A Little Extra Help, Please! {Letter-Sound Correspondence}
Pin It


I also attached letter-sound flashcards from my Teaching and Managing Small Groups {A Primary Teacher's Guide to Literacy Centers, Guided Reading, and RTI} unit, but any flashcards will work with your kiddos.

In the past, I've had great success when sending home practice notes similar to these, so I am hoping for some great results.  (I'll be hoping for you as well!)  Enjoy! :)

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment