Monday, November 11, 2013

Ho Ho Holiday Math and Literacy Centers Plus More!

There are only 44 days until Christmas!!!  I'm so excited!  If you're like me, you've already been thinking about Christmas for weeks.  Each year, I plan lots of fun engaging activities with my Kindergarteners, but after lots of years of the same stuff, I needed something new.  Here it is... Ho Ho Holiday Math and Literacy Centers Plus More! 
Pin It




 This unit includes over 100 pages of Christmas fun that will keep your kiddos busy the entire month of December!  In addition to nine full-color math and literacy centers with response sheets, this unit also includes graphing activities, bubble maps, have, can, are charts, Polar Express donation letters, party notes, tickets, and a week's worth of literature and special snack ideas to bring a little Ho! Ho! Ho! into your classroom.  I know that your going to love it!
Pin It




No comments:

Post a Comment