We'll be reading the following fan-tabulous books:
I know that there is a lot of great non-fiction text out there about frogs, but I particularly like these books because they are well-suited for early learners. If you click on the pictures, it should link you straight to Amazon, where you can pick them up for a just a few bucks a piece. :)
We'll also be using my Gettin' Buggy and Feelin' Froggy Math and Literacy Unit. This unit is full of Math and Literacy centers, emergent readers, math booklets, printables, science materials, and other ideas that will have your kiddos eager to learn! Scroll down to see some of what's included.
1. Go to my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and download my newest freebie-- Frog Fun Subtraction FREEBIE
2. Leave feedback on this product.
3. Follow me on Teachers Pay Teachers (if you're not already a follower).
4. Comment on my Facebook page (you'll find my Facebook button in the side bar) or here that you have done so, and leave me your email address.
5. Share my Facebook post with your friends so that they can will have a chance to win this product for FREE too! (This step is not mandatory, but I'd really appreciate it!)
I'll be giving this unit away to seven lucky followers who complete these steps by Thursday, May 1st!
In the mean time, I hope that you enjoy this Frog Fun Subtraction FREEBIE!