Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Follower Flash FREEBIE!

Hey there everyone!
As I was preparing for our insect unit next week, I realized that I was a literacy center short.  Soooo...I hopped on my laptop last night and whipped out this Lady Bug CVC Scramble

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Lady-Bug-CVC-Scramble-1226496

I've never made a literacy center like this one before, but as much as my kiddos enjoyed the Spring Time Sight Word Scramble from my Hoppin' In To Spring Math and Literacy Unit, I know that they will like this!  They totally think word scrambles are "big kid stuff", so I'm sure they'll feel like the big first graders that they almost are completing this one! ;)

Because I literally have the sweetest followers ever, I decided to offer this literacy center for FREE in my TpT store, but you have to be quick because it will only be FREE now through Thursday, April 30th at 10 p.m. Central time.

If you download it, I would really appreciate your immediate feedback, because you'll only be able to leave it while it is available for FREE.  :)

Have a great week everyone!
Amy

1 comment: