Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My Favorite Holiday Freebies for Primary Classrooms

Christmas is a mere 2 weeks away friends!  While I've been out of school the last week due to winter weather, I've spent a lot of time planning for the time when I get to see my kiddos again.  I miss the little stinkers!  While looking through my Pin Boards, I compiled a list of my all-time favorite Christmas FREEBIES from fabulous TpT sellers, and thought I'd share! 


The following items are all things that I've used in my classroom, and would highly recommend!  However, as a TpT seller, I know how much work goes in to creating a product, even a free one, so please remember that if you choose to download any of these items, LEAVE FEEDBACK for the seller!  It means so much to us to see that you appreciate our hard work!

1. Happy Holidays Emergent Reader Freebie from Deanna Jump



2. Christmas Sight Word Booklets from Karen Jones


 3. A Dab{More}of Learning Holiday Freebie from The Printable Princess


4. Gingerbread Science Experiment from Amy Lowes


5.  Letter to Santa Freebie from Karen Jones


6. Ho Ho Endings Math and Literacy Freebie from Deanna Jump


7. Winter Wonderland Playdough Mats from OkinawanGirl



8. Gingerbread Math and Literacy Packet from Moffatt Girls


 9. Elfis is in the Building {A Classroom Elf Freebie} from Cara Carroll


10. Candy Alphabet Matching Fun from Amy Lowes




Happy Holidays Everyone!
Amy


No comments:

Post a Comment