Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Patterning Bracelets plus a Freebie!

A few weeks ago, as I was working on patterning with my Kinder kiddos, I noticed that several of my cuties were having quite a hard time with the concept. So I headed to my craft cabinet.  A package of pipe cleaners and a lot of pony beads later...we had pattern bracelets!



Pin It
We made them for a few different patterns, and it really seemed to help to make the concept more concrete for my kiddos.  A lot of my girls and boys wore them for weeks, and were able to tell me exactly which pattern they were sporting.  :)

To provide a little extra help for my Math intervention group, I made this take-home note.  You can download it for FREE from my TpT store here!


Pin It




The entire set for all Kindergarten Math Common Core Standards is also available for purchase if you're interested.

A Little Extra Help, Please!  Take-Home Practice Notes and Materials for Common Core Math Standards


Pin It
Enjoy!
--Amy








No comments:

Post a Comment