Thursday, March 6, 2014

Hoppin' In To Spring Math and Literacy Centers are Updated and on Sale!

It's almost Spring!  Hallelujah!  I don't know about you, but in my district we've missed a whopping total of 20 days due to winter weather this year.  I appreciate all of the seasons, but I'm so ready for sun, warmth, and longer days!

During the upcoming weeks, my kiddos will be completing my Hoppin' In To Spring Math and Literacy Centers.  Just the sight of plants, insects, and bunnies makes me smile. :)

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hoppin-In-To-Spring-Math-and-Literacy-Unit-519131


I'm so excited to use this unit in my room because I recently updated the whole thing and added 4 new literacy centers and 2 new math centers, plus a lot of other great stuff!  If you already own it, go to your My Purchases page to download the revised version for free!

This unit includes so many differentiated skills that it can be used in a Kindergarten or 1st grade setting.  Scroll down for a sampling of what's included.



















There's much more to see including more Math and Literacy Centers and two booklets, when you download the free preview from my TpT store.  This unit will be discounted now through Monday, March 10th!
Amy



No comments:

Post a Comment